To become the excellent Business Partner Companies in supplying Valves, Valve Automation Systems, Pipe Management, Engineering and Services by working closely with our Employees, Customers, Principals and Shareholders to eventually meet Company’s Objective as a high quality standard and qualified International Trader with technical knowledge basis.
To be the most responsive, trusted, reliable and problem solver partner to all of our Customers. Supported by systematic and well organized management system we dedicate our highest quality services and knowledge to satisfy our Clients by keep on learning & improving program.
Gravalty Company was establised on July 2006 registered as PT. Gravalty Semesta, a distribution company for pipe, fittings, flanges, valves and automation system (SDV, BDV, on-off application), industrial valves, control valves and other general equipment for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical General Industries.
Due to restructure of Company Organization on October 2007, PT. Gravalty Solution was set up. The objective of the Company is to focus and be a leader in the distribution of Industrial Valves for Actuated Valves (SDV, BDV, On-Off MOV, GOV), Control Valve, Pressure Regulator Valves, Pressure Safety Valves, Sample Connection, Sample Cooler Package, Instrument Valves, Injection Quill & Instrument Bulk Materials.
In order to cover small enterprise requirement for tender in Oil & Gas Companies hence PT. Gravalty Engineering was established on October 2009. Scope of work and supply are similar with PT. Gravalty Solution.
On February 2012, Gravalty Group location moved to our owned building, a four floors office with space 211 meter square in Cengkareng Area around half hour from Soekarno Hatta International Airport
As the growing of the company and increasing the need of fast delivery in Valve Automation & various Modification also to facilitate local content in the Oil & Gas Company’s tender, reliable After Sales Service & Valves Repairs, Gravalty Workshop was set up in West Balaraja on October 2014, occupied 1100 square meter land with 2 office floors.